How to Join PELUM Association as a Member
- Get adequate information about PELUM Association.
- Request in writing for a Membership Application Form from the Country Coordinator. The Application form will be sent to the applicant by Email.
- Fill the Membership Application forms and send the same to the Country Desk. The applicant should also enclose organizational profiles, brochures, or any other relevant documents as requested by the Country Desk or any other relevant document that may support their bid for membership with PELUM-Kenya.NB: There must be cover letter with organizational letter head with a ref: Membership application to PELUM Association.
- The Application is discussed during a full PELUM-Kenya National Board Meeting. A representative from the applying member is expected to be present in this meeting to answer any question the Board may have. The National Board may approve / disapprove / defer any application. The reason for any action is given in writing by the Country Desk Coordinator to the applicant.
- If the application is approved by the PELUM-Kenya National Board, the applicant is informed and is admitted as a Temporary PELUM-Kenya. The Temporary Member is asked to immediately pay the Annual Subscription equivalent to the amount paid by the members in the category they have been approved by the PELUM-Kenya National Board as Temporary members. From there-on, the Temporary Member will be expected in all PELUM Association activities.
- The case of each Temporary Member is discussed at the PELUM-Kenya next Annual General Meeting and if approved, is given the status of the member they had applied. This member is then added in the PELUM-Kenya Membership Register and is also sent to the PELUM Association Regional Desk to be included in the Regional Members’ Register.
Mr. Zachary Makanya
The Country Coordinator
P.O Box 6123 – 01000,
Tel + 254 – 67 – 31686
Fax + 254 – 020 – 2160186
Mr. Eliud Ngunjiri
PELUM-Kenya National Board,
ALSO THE Executive Director,
RODI – Kenya (a member organization of PELUM-Kenya)
P O Box 531, Ruiru, Kenya.
TEL: +254 – 67 – 55038